[Users] Failed to refresh the following Iso domains : ISOdomain

Patrick Landry pml at louisiana.edu
Mon Mar 5 15:09:33 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Unfortunately when I was unable to solve this issue I removed that installation
of ovirt-engine so those logs are no longer available.

I did install an evaluation copy of RHEV3. I followed (basically) the same
procedure I had with ovirt. After the initial install I encountered the same
error message in the RHEV logs until I actually attached the ISOdomain to
a datacenter. (I did not have to import the ISOdomain. Apparently RHEV
does this step automatically if you create the ISOdomain when you run the
setup script.)

So, perhaps if I had ignored the error message I received in ovirt and had
attached the ISOdomain to a datacenter that would have taken care of the
message. Does that make sense? If so perhaps a mention in the installation
docs is in order.

Thanks for your reply.

--

patrick

Patrick Landry
University of Louisiana at Lafayette
Director, University Computer Support Services