[Users] proliant errors trying to install ovirt-node image

Joe Pruett joey at q7.com
Mon Mar 5 18:34:18 UTC 2012

On 03/05/2012 08:04 AM, Joe Pruett wrote:
> [...]

ok, i've dug into this more.  my system does not have efi, but the
install process is creating an efi partition and making it bootable.  it
looks like it always does this, all that efi presence seems to do is
change the starting sector for the efi partition.  so i can't quite see
how this works for anyone else :-).

and i got f2 to work.  it doesn't work while in a log viewer, but does
work at the final 'install failed' screen.  so i can poke around now.
what logs or other info would be of use to look at this more?  i may
also try installing a non cciss card into this box to see if that is the
real root of the problem.