[Users] adding host with ovirt-engine-cli

Michael Pasternak mpastern at redhat.com
Wed Mar 7 06:56:58 UTC 2012

Hi David,

On 03/07/2012 12:08 AM, Li, David wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> Now I could create a host but couldn't delete it.

This is because you using not official release of the cli,
(you build cli rpm from the latest git right?!, you should use rpm i gave you)
so this is due to partly developed/committed feature,

if you'll build new rpm now (from the git) and reinstall it (don't forget removing the old
one first cause both rpms will have same version) it will work,

in future please try to avoid installing non officially released tarballs.

--

Michael Pasternak
RedHat, ENG-Virtualization R&D