[Users] missing iso files?

Joe Pruett joey at q7.com
Wed Mar 7 20:55:25 UTC 2012

On 03/07/2012 12:52 PM, Steve Gordon wrote:

> [...]
as a coder, i know that sometimes the software needs to change to match
the docs.  so it could be that the binary should be renamed to
ovirt-iso-upload.  i guess just submitting the bug that they don't match
is good enough and you guys can sort out which side should change.  i'll
get into bugzilla later today.