[Users] adding host with ovirt-engine-cli

Li, David LiD at cloudshield.com
Sat Mar 10 00:42:14 UTC 2012

Hi Michael,

I have a storagedomain that was created along with the engine. It's in unattached state. When I tried to use cli to activate, I got the error:

[oVirt shell (connected)]# action storagedomain "iso" --datacenter-identifier "c479b8b5-1c43-4421-a68d-01f9ceebfb06" activate
error: syntax error

What's the correct syntax?

- David