[Users] Frozen Engine GUI

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Tue Mar 13 08:01:11 UTC 2012

- I assume that it freezes up once you click on the "Login" button, rather than entering the admin password?
- Does it freeze up only temporarily and then proceeds? or does it freeze up forever?
- What is the nature of the connectivity between your client machine and your oVirt server?
- Are you using the "internal" Domain or another Domain? In case you are using another Domain: what is the nature of the connectivity between your oVirt server and the Domain?
- There are currently no logs for the GUI; we will fix that soon; you can try taking a look at the engine logs that reside, according to the oVirt wiki (http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Building_oVirt_engine), in:
/usr/share/jboss-as/standalone/log/engine/engine.log