[Users] Maintenance storage

?????? zorro at megatrone.ru
Mon Mar 19 09:01:46 UTC 2012

I imported the virtual machine export storage.
Imports of finished several hours ago.
Judging by downloading the data channel is no activity for copying virtual
machines do not.
All virtual machines have been imported. Position them down/up
I'd like to get a solution, which flung forcibly storage problem with that I
can unmount it.
I understand all the risks of this action.

Perhaps the error is caused by instability of the NSF and is not a bug.