[Users] Passing a hint/message to a VM when it boots

Kyrre Begnum kyrre.begnum at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 12:21:10 UTC 2012

Hi,
yes, using a kernel boot option would be nice, and there is an option
for it in Ovirt, but I am not getting it to work. When i want to
specify  a boot parameter, I also have to specify a kernel path. When i
specify the internal kernel, the VM fails to boot. Is this supposed to
be an "external" kernel ( like paravirtualized Xen? )