[Users] engine admin ui deltas

Ryan Harper ryanh at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 28 18:24:31 UTC 2012

When I go to configure a storage domain in the admin interface if I
click on the Storage link (in the tree pane: System->Default->Storage)
and attempt to add a new domain, the only type that is available is
Data / NFS.

However, if I Click on Default (in the tree pane) and then select
"Default" DataCenter, and then Select the Storage tab at the top, and
create a New Domain from there, I can choose ISO domain... ?

In a similar vein, when I attempt to move a storage domain in/out of maint
or removal, going in via the Storage link the tree pane doesn't allow
you to select those options, but going through the selected Datacenter
Storage tab does..

I suppose I just need a bit more muscle memory, but I've been doing this
UI operations infrequent enough that I forget the right path.

--
Ryan Harper
IBM Corp., Austin, Tx
ryanh at us.ibm.com