[Users] Call for Agenda Items -- oVirt Weekly Meeting 2012-05-02

Gary Scarborough virtuallymad at gmail.com
Tue May 1 03:29:14 UTC 2012

Couple of questions:

Would it be possible to get some kind of roadmap on the website?  Maybe
even just features planned for the next release or just a list of future
features.  I have seen a number of things mentioned in different power
point slides, like local caching of templates.  Be nice to have an idea
where the project is headed.

Is there any idea when Ovirt will support qcow2?

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 1:01 PM, Mike Burns <mburns at redhat.com> wrote:

> Any agenda items for this week?
>
> Currently on the agenda:
>
> * Status of Next Release
> * Sub-project reports (engine, vdsm, node)
> * Review decision on Java 7 and Fedora jboss rpms in oVirt Engine
> * Upcoming workshops
>
> Also, I will not be able to attend this meeting, so if someone else can
> run it, I would appreciate it.
>
> Thanks
>
> Mike

Gary Scarborough