[Users] Encouraging this project

Dominic Kaiser dominic at bostonvineyard.org
Tue May 1 16:23:54 UTC 2012

I would like to share what a pleasure it has been to work with the
community and use ovirt as my virtualization platform.  I thank all the
developers at Red Hat and individuals that make this possible.  I have been
using 3.0 for about 7 months now and love it.  I was using ESXi and while
did not have a large problem with it I have always wanted to use KVM as my
main platform for virtualization.  This made the move easy and the
community is great!  Hats off to you all and look forward to this platform
for a long time.  I have 10 hosts with 15 storage nodes.

Thanks,

--
Dominic Kaiser
Greater Boston Vineyard