[Users] Agenda for LinuxCon Japan Workshop

Leslie Hawthorn lhawthor at redhat.com
Wed May 2 14:48:06 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

Please provide feedback as soon as possible - I'll be monitoring for
requested agenda changes, speaker volunteers, etc. through close of
business tomorrow, PDT.

More below.....

On 04/30/2012 10:01 AM, Mike Burns wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-04-30 at 09:55 -0700, Leslie Hawthorn wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> As mentioned during last week's IRC meeting, we have an oVirt workshop
>> scheduled for LinuxCon Japan. [0] The Linux Foundation needs our
>> agenda, as well as speaker list and bios,  by this Thursday, 3 May, so
>> they can begin promoting.
>>
>> Here's the proposed agenda for the upcoming workshop:
>>
>> * 09:00 - 11:00 :: Welcome, introduction to oVirt architecture&  demo
>> (includes API/SDK/CLI)
>> * 11:00 - 12:00 :: Engine core
>> * 12:00 - 13:30 :: Lunch
>> * 13:30 - 14:30 :: VDSM
>> * 14:30 - 15:30 :: Node arch and details
> I can't get anyone there to discuss the Node.  If there are people
> attending that are willing to give a presentation, I'd be happy to work
> with you on the content.  But as of right now, there isn't anyone going
> who could give this talk.

Do we have any volunteers to take the Node session?

It would also be great to pull in more instructor volunteers overall.
Red Hat can provide several instructors but it would be great to have a
more diverse speaker roster.

Cheers,
LH