[Users] The SPM host node is in unresponsive mode

Shu Ming shuming at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue May 15 06:14:40 UTC 2012

Some errors in service status, Is engine-notifierd critical to VDSM? Why
did it say" pgrep: invalid user name: engine"

[root at ovirt-node1 ~]# service --status-all
/etc/init.d/ceph: ceph conf /etc/ceph/ceph.conf not found; system is not
configured.
# Generated by ebtables-save v1.0 on Tue May 15 14:08:06 CST 2012
*nat
:PREROUTING ACCEPT
:OUTPUT ACCEPT
:POSTROUTING ACCEPT

pgrep: invalid user name: engine
/etc/init.d/engine-notifierd is stopped
JAVA_EXECUTABLE or HSQLDB_JAR_PATH in '/etc/sysconfig/hsqldb' is set to
a non-file.
No active sessions