[Users] glusterfs and ovirt

Yair Zaslavsky yzaslavs at redhat.com
Wed May 16 05:54:53 UTC 2012

On 05/15/2012 07:35 PM, Andrei Vakhnin wrote:
> Yair
>
> Thanks for an update. Can I have KVM hypervisors also function as storage nodes for glusterfs? What is a release date for glusterfs support? We're looking for a production deployment in June. Thanks

Andrei - not sure about release date.
I can update you that patches for POSIX-FS (i.e - support for storage
domains for POSIX compliant FS), patches for components of
oVirt-engine-core and API ) are in gerrit. Most of that work is even
merged (I just introduced some changes, hoping to get them reviewed ASAP
and get them merged).