[Users] Host can't jo­in the cluster

Omer Frenkel ofrenkel at redhat.com
Thu May 17 11:11:53 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

i agree

> second, iirc, the definition was vdsm can override engine vdsm
> version
> check, so a newer vdsm could still report it will work with an older
> engine, without needing to change the older engine to match it?

i agree as well, i think the intention was for newer builds in the same version,
so revision can be changed, but major version should be coordinated with the engine.
maybe the logic can changed just to make sure
there is a match between supported cluster levels in vdsm and engine
and ignore engine / vdsm software versions