[Users] oVirt Board Meetings at Workshops

Leslie Hawthorn lhawthor at redhat.com
Wed May 23 16:57:42 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

Given that many of our Board Members will be in attendance at some of
our larger upcoming workshops [0], it would be useful to arrange Board
meetings during these face to face gatherings. While there is not
sufficient time to make arrangements for such a meeting at LinuxCon
Japan, I would like to facilitate arrangements for Board Meetings at our
other upcoming workshops.

I'd like to gather data on which workshops would work best for Board
Meetings. Specifically, understanding if the oVirt Board would be
interested in meeting at all of these workshops or only a subset of
them. If we're aiming for a subset, which workshop dates/locations work
best for all?

To collect this data, I've created a planning page [1] on the oVirt
wiki. I'm asking that our Board Members review the page and add their
preferences for Board Meeting locations. I'll then follow up on keeping
the community updated on Board Meetings both on list and during our
weekly IRC meetings.

[0] - http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/OVirt_Global_Workshops

[1] - http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Workshop_Board_Meetings

Best,