[Users] Host Hooks

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Wed May 30 07:23:06 UTC 2012

On 30/05/12 09:15, Rahul Upadhyaya wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I was trying to explore the host hooks option in the oVirt . I could not find any link on the wiki/web to learn how to use this feature. Can someone give me some pointers/redirect me to some link which explains host hooks and using them  via UI/ovirt-python-bindings.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Rahul

Hey Rahul,
a simple Google check will get you these relevant links:
http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Virtualization/3.0/html/Administration_Guide/VDSM_Hooks.html
http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/VDSM_-_oVirt_workshop_November_2011#Hooks

and you may see it in vdsm git as well:
http://gerrit.ovirt.org/gitweb?p=vdsm.git;a=tree;f=vdsm_hooks;h=5b95ff85c784e68b173c29f55ea8505fc6a6f991;hb=HEAD

HIH
--

/d

"Willyoupleasehelpmefixmykeyboard?Thespacebarisbroken!"