[Users] Problem on running chkconfig

Stephen Liu satimis at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 10 13:23:25 UTC 2012

Hi  Juan,

Thanks for your advice.

I suppose following link will be relevant for me to install oVirt on Fedora 17

Get oVirt
Install oVirt Engine 3.1 from the stable Fedora 17 x86_64 packages:
http://www.ovirt.org/get-ovirt/

Hoping that it is up-to-date.

I'm also interested learning to install oVirt from source.

I have 4 hard drives here, old hd each with 180G capacity, installed on 2 PCs respectively ready for testing oVirt.  Their bootings are controlled by BIOS, all with Fedora 17, 64bit, freshly installed.  One PC is running 4-core AMD CPU with 8G RAM installed and another PC is running dualcore AMD CPU with 4G RAM installed.

I have been following below documnents to install oVirt;
oVirt 3.1, Glusterized (on Fedora 17)
http://blog.jebpages.com/archives/tag/ovirt/

Up and Running with oVirt, 3.1 Edition
http://blog.jebpages.com/archives/up-and-running-with-ovirt-3-1-edition/