[Users] Ovirt 3.1 and Samba4 AD

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 13:50:45 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

We do have some wiki pages that can be useful to set up a development environment, like:
http://wiki.ovirt.org/wiki/Working_with_oVirt_Gerrit
http://wiki.ovirt.org/wiki/Building_oVirt_engine

Architecture page:
http://wiki.ovirt.org/wiki/Architecture

And specifically, there is a wiki page on the LDAP infrastructure, that can give a clue on what entities we have there, and how to work with them:
http://wiki.ovirt.org/wiki/DomainInfrastructure