[Users] Testing oVirt nightly

Joop jvdwege at xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 15 13:54:40 UTC 2012

I continue my quest to get a working version of the latest oVirt and
started with a clean setup.

What I would like is to get a working config consisting of 2 storage
servers, 2 hosts and a management server. Storage connected to a pair of
10G switches and the public side of the servers and VMs connected to a
pair of access switches. For that I need:
- bonding
- separate networks for storage and ovirtmgmt
- storage is using gluster
Ideal would be to do all configuration from the webui.

Items 1 and 2 need a version of the DC/Cluster of 3.2 but then I'm stopped
from going any further because the version of vdsmd on the storage server
isn't compatible with the DC/Cluster version.

How can I proceed with my 3.2 testing, or does someone have a better plan
of getting this setup workign.

Thanks in advance,

Joop