[Users] XP Guest Sound issue

Baldwin, John John.Baldwin at baycare.org
Fri Nov 16 14:46:34 UTC 2012

Having issue with a 32bit XP guest.   Sound device driver is not configured. Sound device has the ? "Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus" defined.    Driver ID is 1AF4 Red Hat Virtio.  No drivers will load to this that I can find.  I thought the ID would be listed are a AC97 or Ensoniq.

Running oVirt Engine Version: 3.1.0-3.19.el6  Centos 6.3 64bit.   KVM server is also Centos 6.3 64bit

John Baldwin - Sr. UNIX Systems Administrator
Confidential:  This electronic message and all contents contain information
from BayCare Health System which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure.  The information is intended to be for the addressee
only.  If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use
of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you have received this
electronic message in error, please notify the sender and destroy the original
message and all copies.