[Users] Testing oVirt nightly

Federico Simoncelli fsimonce at redhat.com
Fri Nov 16 16:33:50 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Dan Kenigsberg" <danken at redhat.com>

It looks like Joop is running vdsm on fc17 (from the rpm versions). I just
did a test-only build of vdsm-4.10.1 for fc17 that can be found here:

http://fsimonce.fedorapeople.org/vdsm-3.2-f17/x86_64/

For fc18 there's already a build here (vdsm-4.10.1-1.gitgf2f6683.fc18):

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=12944

I intend to do a newer build for fc18 in the next days (if that's what you
were asking).
--
Federico