[Users] Unable to install ovirt node on IBM system X blade server

Nicholas Kesick cybertimber2000 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 00:51:27 UTC 2012

Node is based on Fedora 17, so if you have the same problem with both, that means it is likely upstream on the Fedora end of things. Fedora 18 is due to have support for UEFI, but release has been delayed until Jan 8th at the earliest. If Fedora 18 works, I'd say you'll likely be able to use an oVirt Node based on F18. Any way to disable UEFI on your server? - Nick