[Users] I don't know how to add AD users

Cristian Falcas cristi.falcas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 10:52:23 UTC 2012

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:15 PM, Yair Zaslavsky <yzaslavs at redhat.com>wrote:

> + LdapEncryptionType clear is not understandable.
> What did you mean by that?

That was the configuration needed for the wiki extension used for ldap
authentication.

So the admin users is needed in order to retrieve the list of users only?

Can someone recommend the simplest ldap server installation I could use for
this? I was thinking first at freeipa, but it's not compatible with
mod_ssl, which is required by ovirt.

Best regards,
Cristian Falcas