[Users] export VM

Alexandre Santos santosam72 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 12:00:15 UTC 2012

Hi Cristian,
I don't know what ovirt is doing but if the final file is a raw image, you
can shrink it with qemu-img and transform it in a qcow2.
What I think was on the head of who implemented this is that you export a
VM to a NAS that has normally Teras of space, so it is more compatible to
save it in raw format. My 2 cents :-)

Alex