[Users] export VM

Cristian Falcas cristi.falcas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 16:06:03 UTC 2012

Shrinking can also be made with the normal cp from linux:

cp --sparse=always

This will create usually files smaller then the original even.

But maybe this can be fixed from the source. Exporting some images that
have 10s/100s of gigabytes but only use a few gb is time and space
consuming with no benefits.

best regards,