[Users] power management issues

Eli Mesika emesika at redhat.com
Mon Nov 19 22:06:26 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Looking at the fence_drac5 man page , I see that he has a login_timeout option :
from the man page:
login_timeout
              Wait X seconds for cmd prompt after login (Default Value: 5)

As you see , the default is 5 seconds , so I really suspect this may be a timeout problem since all the authentication data is valid.
Please try to put in the options field for Power Management : login_timeout=30 and check if the problem is resolved.