[Users] oVirt agent for Ubuntu

Vinzenz Feenstra vfeenstr at redhat.com
Wed Nov 21 10:54:22 UTC 2012

Hi,

On 11/21/2012 10:48 AM, Itamar Heim wrote:
> On 11/21/2012 11:47 AM, Alexandre Santos wrote:
>> Hi Itamar,
>> I'll try to help then with a version for agent. Who is the best person
>> to talk to?
>
> I think Vinzenz is working on it now

Yes, I have this currently in my queue current of tasks.

To simplify the the overview of the status, I have created a new page on
the ovirt wiki:
http://wiki.ovirt.org/wiki/Ubuntu/GuestAgent

What would be really helpful is if you know how to package for debian. I
have never done this so far. And it would be a good start, to have the
packaging working already

Thanks.

--
Regards,

Vinzenz Feenstra | Senior Software Engineer
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D
Phone: +420 532 294 625
IRC: vfeenstr or evilissimo

See how it works at redhat.com