[Users] help me validate my design

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Wed Nov 21 16:21:18 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Hi Jomathan,
I think it'll be easier to relate to specific performance areas, which usually come up later in the process.

Try organizing your setup based on the following areas;

1. Network design
- What connect where , which networks will you have?
- Capacity planning
- Special considerations (VLANs, etc).

2. Storage design
- What connect where, and how: iscsi, nfs, FC, etc.
- Capacity planning

3. Management server
- Fedora?
- CPU
- RAM
- Networking
- Will it include other Apps?

4. Hosts
- Fedora or ovirt-nodes?
- CPU
- RAM
- Networking
- Capacity plan
- Fencing?

Based on the above it'll be easier to see if we can expect issues.