[Users] Live snapshot deletion

Shu Ming shuming at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Nov 22 14:26:45 UTC 2012

I think it is because Qemu doesn't support the live snapshot deleting
yet.  Can you create your snapshot while the VM is running? What is your
Qemu version? You can get your Qemu version by "qemu-kvm --version" in FC17.

2012-11-22 21:29, Vincent Miszczak

> Hi,
>
> I've tried live VM disks snapshot. Its ok. It appears I cannot delete
> those snapshots while the VM is running.
>
> Is it a bug? If not, is there any plan for this ?
>
> Regards
>
> Vince
>

> --
> believed to be clean.

---
?? Shu Ming
Open Virtualization Engineerning; CSTL, IBM Corp.
Tel: 86-10-82451626  Tieline: 9051626 E-mail: shuming at cn.ibm.com or shuming at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Address: 3/F Ring Building, ZhongGuanCun Software Park, Haidian District, Beijing 100193, PRC