[Users] missing dirs, other problems with latest nightly

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Thu Nov 22 20:33:33 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

I think that it is good that we warn user, there may be some configurations in which user has some specific httpd.conf, and would like to do the changes manually.

I hope that in version 4.0 we won't overwrite the httpd.conf at all (not mandatory anyway), so installation will be much less intrusive.

Regards,
Alon