[Users] engine backup and recovery

Jonathan Horne jhorne at skopos.us
Mon Nov 26 14:25:59 UTC 2012

Is there an accepted method to keep the engine backed up for use in disaster recovery scenario?  I'm new to postgres, so I'm not sure how to keep it happy with dumps and restores.  I've not yet seen a disaster check sheet for recovery, but that doesn't mean I didn't google good enough.

Is there a workable process for how this would be recovered after total (engine) system failure?

Thanks,
jonathan

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind SKOPOS to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.