[Users] [Engine-devel] [vdsm] [ATTENTION] vdsm-bootstrap/host deployment (pre-3.2)

Ryan Harper ryanh at us.ibm.com
Wed Nov 28 21:22:59 UTC 2012

* Alon Bar-Lev <alonbl at redhat.com> [2012-11-28 14:47]:

I very much like this idea.  There was a thread a while back
discussing[1] the this very idea; I was looking for a way to enable
'debugging' mode as well as a way to programatically collect debugging
info (which could include host stats, guest stats, logs and any core
files).

Certainly in such a scenario, being able to enable/disable varous
features of a debugging mode could include whether to enable core dumps
as well as where to save them on the host.

1. http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.ovirt.vdsm.devel/1387

--
Ryan Harper
IBM Corp., Austin, Tx