[Users] ovirt-node install hangs

Alexandre Santos santosam72 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 14:29:35 UTC 2012

Hi,
I'm trying to install the ovirt-node iso image on a SATA disk and when it
gets to the screen where it shows 25% completed the kernel hangs. I can't
connect using a serial console to see what has happened. If I reboot using
a usb linux disk I see that the SATA disk has been formated and the
partitions that existed before disappeared, being there just one partition
of type "ee"
If I use a 8 GB usb pen-drive instead of the SATA disk, the installation
comes to an end and I reboot but then I get some error about not getting
/dev/mapper/by-name/Root and the boot fails to a dracut shell.
Any ideas?
BTW, this happens with both 2.5.1 and 2.5.2
Alex