[Users] oVirt Bangalore Workshop - update and agenda

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Thu Oct 11 07:14:54 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

The oVirt Workshop on the 16th of October is just around the corner, and
we have some great stuff lined up! We have put together a nice agenda
for the workshop which will cover user and developer topics related to
oVirt.

The event schedule, which is still subject to some changes as we confirm
the attendance of some last minute guests, is now online in the oVirt
Wiki at http://wiki.ovirt.org/wiki/Bangalore_oVirt_Workshop#Event_schedule

Regards,
Dave Neary.

--