[Users] ovirt-node install hangs

Alexandre Santos santosam72 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 10:12:26 UTC 2012

Hi,
yesterday I tried the new oVirt Node 2.5.3. I tried installing it without
the quiet flag but no luck. It hanged again and the kernel didn't show any
error on console (tty2).
Later will test without the rhgh flag.

Alex

BTW, now the hostname works on 2.5.3 :-) The network configuration is still
tricky... sometimes I have an "Apply" sometimes only a "Back" choice.