[Users] Virtual Machine Provisiong

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Thu Oct 11 10:25:55 UTC 2012

oVirt exposes REST API that allows you to perform almost every operation in the oVirt engine, including provisioning, monitoring, performing different actions on the different entities, and etc.

We also have both SDK and CLI, which are based on this REST API.

Useful wiki pages:
http://wiki.ovirt.org/wiki/Architecture
http://wiki.ovirt.org/wiki/SDK
http://wiki.ovirt.org/wiki/CLI

and I guess you'll find more pages on ovirt.org.

Good luck,
Oved