[Users] Virtual Machine Provisiong

Marco Mornati mornatim at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 11:44:07 UTC 2012

Hello,

yep template could be a solution, but means we need to have machine that
are quite similar.
What I'd like to do, and presents to user, is a list of "profiles"
(Centos6, RHEL6, Fedora17, etc.) and any profile has a "kickstart"
associated that indicates iso source, which base packages should be
installed, etc.
That is exactly what we have today with a PXE installation, but the only
things is that I cannot invoke an automatic installation within a script.

To be clear, here yuo are what I'm traying in this moment:

https://www.aeolusproject.org/redmine/projects/aeolus/wiki/RHEV-M_Setup?version=52

And if someone has aeolus experience and suggestions is welcome :D

Marco