[Users] ovirt node - cant start spice

Yuriy Demchenko demchenko.ya at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 10:12:04 UTC 2012

Thanks! that did the trick
with full console i've managed to set "spice_tls=1" in qemu.conf

however, now i have another problem - remote/spice viewer closes shortly
after "setting up spice session"
i've done everything as described in
http://wiki.ovirt.org/wiki/How_to_Connect_to_SPICE_Console_With_Portal
tried on 2 different pc, win7 x64 / ie9
virt-viewer-0.5.3
nothing in spicex.log: only "spicex_init_logger: started" and
"spicex_log_cleanup: done"
Any tips?

Yuriy Demchenko