[Users] mozilla-xpi for Ubuntu

Jason Brooks jbrooks at redhat.com
Wed Oct 17 19:26:06 UTC 2012

On 10/17/2012 12:11 PM, Andrew Cathrow wrote:
> Ideally this should be included in the core distro.
> It's worth adding your input to the request in launchpad [1] to help the distro maintainers prioritize it.
>
> Jason created a PPA that's reference in the bug that I'm sure still works.

spice-xpi is a little tricky because it needs to be rebuilt for every
firefox rev -- and as we all know, those happen constantly. My ppa is a
bit broken at the moment, as I was trying to get autobuild working, and
working on all the supported current ubuntu revs (and their ff build
deps keep changing from release to release).

I'll try to get it working again, at least for the current ubuntu release.

Jason

@jasonbrooks