[Users] Problem with all-in-one plugin installer

Jason Brooks jbrooks at redhat.com
Fri Oct 19 16:05:18 UTC 2012

On Fri 19 Oct 2012 09:01:17 AM PDT, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:

> No... still not committed. You probably need the latest ovirt-enigne-sdk package, I just can't tell the version.
> If you build from master branch I guess it will work.

It just occurred to me that people probably wouldn't be getting this
package from Fedora, since it's in the oVirt release repo, but the
version in the Fedora 17 update repo is newer, so people would be
getting the update after all.

Is this repo mixing intended?  It might be leading to additional
confusion.

--

@jasonbrooks