[Users] oVirt Weekly Sync Meeting Minutes -- 2012-10-03

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Mon Oct 22 19:00:48 UTC 2012

On 10/03/2012 08:53 PM, Mike Burns wrote:

> Action Items
> ------------
> * mburns to follow up with maintainers to figure out feature lists for
>    3.2 -- DUE by 10-Oct
> * mburns to pull all of these features into the 3.2 release summary page

Apologies on missing out the due date. We plan to add the following
Gluster management related features by the freeze date:

1) Unidirectional Gluster Geo-replication support
2) Support for asynchronous Gluster volume tasks
3) Gluster Volume Performance Statistics
4) Configuration sync with Gluster CLI
5) Monitoring Gluster Volumes and Bricks

Thanks,
Vijay