[Users] Error creating the first storage domain (NFS)

Federico Simoncelli fsimonce at redhat.com
Wed Oct 24 03:59:23 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

No for nfs you just need sanlock_use_nfs.
I'd say that if you could verify the scratch build that I prepared at:

(up until starting a vm), then all the new selinux errors/messages that
you see in the audit log (/var/log/audit/audit.log) are issues that
should be reported to the selinux-policy package.

--
Federico