[Users] move ovirt vms from one node to other

Alex Leonhardt alex.tuxx at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 10:13:11 UTC 2012

Ah I see - so there is no functionality that would allow me to move a VM
from one node to another w/o having shared storage, correct ? Is it
possible to export those hosts, similar to VMWare OVF/OVA templates ? That
would suffice for what I need at the moment ..

The idea is to move VMs from a Node with local storage to a different Node
again with only local storage.

Thanks
Alex