[Users] oVirt-Live-0.7: AIO: Adding Local host Error: Timed out while waiting for host to start

Juan Hernandez jhernand at redhat.com
Wed Oct 24 15:59:29 UTC 2012

On 10/24/2012 04:29 PM, Dennis Böck wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the oVirt-Live-0.7 (and 0.6) - setup didn't go through.
> I receive the error message: "AIO: Adding Local host Error: Timed out while waiting for host to start".
> In the logs I found error messages like:
> 09:01:39,256 ERROR [org.jboss.as.jpa] JBAS011404: Could not load default persistence provider adaptor module.  Management attributes will not be registered for the adaptor: org.jboss.modules.ModuleNotFoundException: Module org.jboss.as.jpa.hibernate:4 is not found in local module loader @68fae256 (roots: /usr/share/ovirt-engine/modules,/usr/share/jboss-as/modules)
> I attached all log files.
> Does anybody have an idea what the reason could be?

That error message appears because the JBoss AS 7 that we have in fedora
doesn't include the Hibernate module. But that is not a problem for the
ovirt engine.

According to the logs that you provide everything wen't fine, but VDSM
is not starting, so I am afraid you will need to check the only file
that you didn't include in the message, the VDSM log file
/var/log/vdsm/vdsm.log.

3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain