[Users] SPICE and CA Certificate

Alexandre Santos santosam72 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 10:03:47 UTC 2012

Hi,
I installed a new node running oVirt Node 2.5.5 and I couldn't start a VM
using SPICE. The error was about the SPICE couldn't use the CA certificate.
I started looking on the /etc/pki directory on the node and found that the
/etc/pki/vdsm/libvirt-spice/ca-cert.pem was blank. I copied the
/etc/pki/vdsm/certs/cacert.pem to it and it worked. There is another post
about this issue: "[Users] Cannot connect to guest with spice console; SSL
validate error".
Is this an issue concerned to the activate command when the node is
registered on the manager?

Alexandre