[Users] way to edit iSCSI storage domain?

Yuriy Demchenko demchenko.ya at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 13:44:27 UTC 2013

Hi,

is there any way to edit iSCSI storage domain: change/add targets ?
(lun, id, sn and actual content wouldn't be affected) Without VM
export/import process - downtime should be as little as possible.

I'm researching possibility to use oVirt in env where I have only FC
storage, connected to 2 servers (and sadly, second server will be
available later, hence my question about changing targets in oVirt) and
bunch of blades, on which i would like to run virtualization (no fc
storage connectivity) - so idea is to share storage via iSCSI/tgtd and
use multipathd with failover mode to protect from storage corruption.

--
Yuriy Demchenko