[Users] oVirt 3.2.1 and node 2.6.1

Fabian Deutsch fabiand at redhat.com
Wed Apr 3 14:46:01 UTC 2013

Hey Martin,

Am Dienstag, den 02.04.2013, 20:57 +0000 schrieb
martin.kralicek at accenture.com:
> I would like to ask if anybody have problem with add ovirt node 2.6.1
> to ovirt 3.2.1

Hey,
I just tried registering an ovirt-node-2.6.1 instance with engine 3.2.0
- and yes - I can not register it due to some problem on Node's engine
registration page.
Could  you explain the issues you are seeing?

Thanks
fabian