[Users] Feature request: allow usbtablet and vram config via UI

Dead Horse deadhorseconsulting at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 18:07:13 UTC 2013

I just checked on VNC. In the case of a VNC console usbtablet is being used
in the generated dom xml. However like VNC when a guest has no spice
awareness it is in the same boat as VNC so usbtablet is helpful in getting
to that point. Or just simply if it cannot be made spice aware at all as is
the case for some guest types (EG: no vdagent possiblity for example).

Making VRAM configurable would be a  nice benefit to SPICE or VNC console.
Thus allowing for a guest to have enough vram for higher resolutions and
bit depths as well as more vram for 2D video operations.
- DHC