[Users] Fwd: cannot assign network without IP address

Vincent Van der Kussen vincent at vanderkussen.org
Sun Apr 7 17:34:00 UTC 2013

Hi,

Ok, I'll do the upgrade some day but this raises some questions.
Thanks for the reply!

Now that there are el6 packages available, oVirt could be used in
small production environments by people who can't afford a RHEV subscription
or don't need the support

So I'm wondering if there will be some more extensive QA?
At some point it would be nice to have version that is usable without
you need to keep updating to fix things.

I know some people in the CentOS community are interesting in this so
it might be an idea to work together?

just my 2c

Vincent